Garlic Parmesan Truffle Fries
- 4 large Hollywood Fresh Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons truffle oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cooking spray (for baking)
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Alternatively, you can use a baking rack placed on top of a baking sheet for extra crispiness.
- Wash and scrub the Hollywood Fresh Potatoes thoroughly to remove any dirt. You can peel them if desired, but leaving the skin on adds a nice rustic texture. Cut the potatoes into thin fries, about 1/4-inch thick. Try to make them as uniform in size as possible for even cooking.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the truffle oil and olive oil. Toss the potato fries in the oil mixture until they are evenly coated.
- Spread the potato fries out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet or rack. Make sure they are not overcrowded; you may need to use two baking sheets if necessary. This helps ensure they get crispy.
- Season the fries with minced garlic, salt, and black pepper to taste. Make sure to distribute the garlic evenly for maximum flavor.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, flipping the fries halfway through to ensure even browning. The fries should be golden brown and crispy.
- While the fries are baking, finely chop the fresh parsley and grate the Parmesan cheese. Set them aside for garnishing.
- Once the fries are done baking, remove them from the oven and transfer them to a serving plate. While they are still hot, sprinkle them with grated Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
- Serve the garlic parmesan truffle fries immediately while they're hot and crispy. They make a great appetizer or side dish.