Cheese and Bacon Fries
- 4 large Hollywood Fries potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crispy bacon bits (cooked and crumbled)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sour cream (optional, for dipping)
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Wash the Hollywood Fries potatoes thoroughly and pat them dry with paper towels.
- Cut the potatoes into thick fries or wedges. Make sure they are relatively uniform in size for even cooking.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the potato wedges with olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Toss well to ensure all the potatoes are coated with the seasonings.
- Place the seasoned potato wedges on a baking sheet in a single layer, making sure they're not crowded. Use two baking sheets if necessary.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, flipping the fries halfway through, or until they are golden brown and crispy.
- While the fries are baking, cook the bacon until crispy. Once cooked, remove the bacon from the pan, let it cool, and then crumble it into small pieces.
- When the fries are done baking, remove them from the oven and immediately sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the hot fries. Return them to the oven for another 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the cheesy fries from the oven and sprinkle the crumbled bacon bits and chopped green onions over the top.
- Serve your Cheese and Bacon Hollywood Fries hot, with a side of sour cream for dipping if desired.